What is Small Parcel Shipping?
Small parcel shipping is usually identified as shipments that weigh less than 150 pounds and do not exceed the carrier’s dimensional weight restrictions. These are generally small and light packages. FedEx Ground limits small parcels to residential addresses even further to a maximum of 70 pounds.
England Freight’s Parcel Shipping Service:
- Providing solutions for medium – sized companies shipping between 1- 50 packages per day.
- Leveraging the infrastructures of FedEx and DHL, including packaging, air-bills, drivers, trucks and planes.
England Freight’s Parcel Shipping Advantages:
- Transit times from 1 – 5 business days, depending on distance.
- Domestic & International Coverage.
- Next-Day, expedited and guaranteed delivery available.
- Electronic tendered shipments.
Parcel Shipping Technology:
England Freight’s parcel management software will help manage individual package information from order to delivery.
- ANALYTICS: 50-Point audit to ensure accuracy with rates and invoices.
- TRACKING: A Customer portal to allow tracking within the Webship program.
- SUPPLIES: Convenient online supply ordering.
- ONE COMBINED SYSTEM: Handling both domestic and international shipments.
England Freight’s Ground & Air Parcel services leverage volume from thousands of shippers to negotiate great discounts that we are able to pass on to our customers.